Thursday, August 13, 2009

True Love

You know someone really loves you when they will drive with 3 young children for 19 hours to see you.


Our BFF'S came from Colorado and we were able to spend some much needed time with them. It needs to happen more often. Its our turn to drive that 19 hours next summer . . . . I can't wait!

We LOVE you Saunders.
Thank you for coming!




Of course I had to take them to shoot Walter while they were here.



Cole, already brushing the Edyn's hair! They are such good friends. Perhaps someday they will get married? 

3 comments:

SuzanSayz said...

My little brother and his family came here from Colorado this last weekend. Maybe they passed each other.

Amy said...

I am glad that you are posting again!
Your freinds really must love you to drive that far to see you! I hate being in the car for extended periods with my kiddos!

OI love that email from your dad about your mom. So cute.

AND I feel the same way you do about aquasox and outhouses. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun though!

Nancie said...

all of a sudden 12 posts!loved em all. your friends picts are beautiful!