Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dirty


Two things I am morally opposed to . . . . . . out houses and aquasox . . . . and last week, I had the opportunity to use both . . . . . several times.

a close-up . . . for your viewing pleasure

Although I hate camping . . . I LOVE my family, so this years family reunion was well worth it. It was tons of fun . . . . . excluding the whole outhouse thing, the constant dirt between my toes, a screaming baby ALL NIGHT LONG, and that barf incident outside my cabin door.


My cousin brought her karaoke machine, so we were able to listen to eachothers miserable singing. I was fortunate enough to get to perform "my humps." I'm pretty sure I sound exactly like Fergie.




There is absolutely no way I could go four days without rice crispies. NO. WAY.

Of course we had another talent show. Our family is so talented its almost unbelievable. All of the amazing animal/bodily function sounds we are all able to make just cannot and should not be contained.

Fun slide . . . hence the aquasox. They were a must if you wanted to go down it.





My brother came home from Iraq after being there a year, got off the plane and then joined us for the last night. Yahoo!

I am so grateful for fun memories . . . . . and my bed, and my bathroom, and my shower.

4 comments:

The Dean Family said...

so fun libbie! and your brother must be so happy to be home!

SuzanSayz said...

Libbie, maybe next year you should lobby for a Family Reunion at a nice, exotic, four star, spa.
I don't know which picture I liked best.
Lila in a huge pink sweater drinking her all natural capri sun. . . . Or you in the dominant position going down a huge slip-n-slide in a pink inner-tube with Damon.
Oh, and I just have to know, did you leave any of those rice crispie treats for everyone else?
I always enjoy your picture heavy posts!

Erika said...

LOVE Lila in the ginormous sweater. Love blondie in her riding helmet! Miss you guys like crazy.

Heidi D said...

I love those kind of reunions. Looks like a good time was had by all. : )