Sunday, May 15, 2011

Six

Happy 6th Birthday to my Ava!

We celebrated by swimming for three hours yesterday in the beautiful Hawaii sun in the comfort of our own (sort of) pool!

And today . . . . on her actual birthday, we went ahead and had a feast of her favorite food. Shrimp. Ava loves shrimp. I should just call her Bubba, because her love for the stuff is that Forrest Gumpish.


Her love for Sharpay is quite amazing as well.

Hello Kitty . . . . I try to discourage (I'm sorry if you're Japanese and this offends you), but it was only five bucks. Hours and hours of coloring will keep this six year old busy.

And of course we had to buy (I don't bake) her a princess cake. Safeway it the place.


I love you Baybalicious, Blue Eyed, Crazy Cute 6 year old girl!

5 comments:

Molly Dukeman said...

Now I know what to make for dinner..Shrimp! Delicious. She is so stinking cute. Thanks for sharing her special day. :)

SuzanSayz said...

Wow! How many six year olds can say that they got to celebrate their birthday in Hawaii. I'm with you on buying the b-day cake btw. Maybe for different reasons though. When I was a kid I longed for a fancy store bought cake like my friends had at their birthday partys. My mom wouldn't budge. So I made sure that my kids always had whatever kind of cake (from a store or homemade) they wanted. Funny, but most the time the boys wanted homemade. I guess they did'nt care about beautiful girly cakes. Happy Birthday little Ava, enjoy your sixness!

Heidi D said...

Love the pictures. She's your girl for sure. She looks like her mama.

Glad she had a good party. :)

ROXY MARJ said...

OFFENDED!!! I LOOOOVE HELLO KITTY!!! ahahahah lol... actually my japanese ex husband would probably say that! hehehehe lol

Amy said...

She has got the cutest face! Now every time I see your blog I get a little pain in my heart that yearns for Hawaii!