Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Remedy of Sorts

The other day I went to Costco and I spotted a treat that I thought would be healthy and delicious.
Healthy . . . . it is. Delicious . . . it isn't.

I guess you can say that it tastes about as good as being kicked in the crotch with a steel toed boot would feel.

Me, being the frugal girl that I now am (Hawaii will do that to you) decided to come up with a way to not waste my nine dollars.

FYI . . . I'm a big fan of dark chocolate.

And now we have little balls of unhealthy deliciousness.
I. Am. Genius.

5 comments:

The Yancey Family said...

Somebody's into blogging again! Pretend I said that in a sing-song voice! I kinda want to try those soy things, they look crunchy.

Heidi D said...

Nice. :)

kthom said...

I don't even know what to say...this is so good on so many levels. I too am a fan of dark chocolate..-only dark will do. Do you suppose this concept would work with the horrendous box of Special K "pop crisps-gag" I unfortunately splurged on? Way to make lemonade sista!

Amy said...

Libbie reading your posts make my day. You are so funny and say the most unexpected things. I love it.

I find myself in your "so far so, good post"
Living in this small podunk town with nothing to do and not many places to go has given me the gift of my family.

Lydia said...

Oh, Libbie, you make me laugh!