Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Time

Now that I have an abundance of time, my brain has many more opportunities to think.
I feel it would be appropriate to record a few of my more profound thoughts for my posterity.

*I am way better at jump rope than my husband. Even if it does make me wet myself.
*My husband is way better at being nice to people than I am.
*What is it about Will Ferrell that I find so attractive?
*Is there really a need for mosquitoes? And what purpose do they serve anyway, besides ruining my life?
*Should I keep dying my hair dark, or go back to mouse brown/gray? This $10 dye in a bottle I have been using since I left my beloved Dorri isn't working out for me.
*Will I ever be able to graduate from the training bra that my 12 year old niece gave me when it didn't fit her anymore?
*Will I be able to make it home at the end of August? Bret Michaels will be at the fair. If I can get close enough, I could throw said training bra on stage. Will this cause him to fall in love with me? If so . . . How would I explain it to Damon?
*I can't believe its getting to be election time again.
*How could the lady that lived in our condo before us be such a dirt bag? Oh . . wait. She's a politician. Totally makes sense now.
*How did my third child get to be so crazy? It couldn't be because of me.
*Tina is the one who introduced me to Lemon Blueberry Trifle. She really should be rewarded. I think I will send her my third child via USPS. I will poke holes in the box for the little loca's breathing comfort.
*Should I have another kid? Probably not. This big loca is pretty much maxed out. However, if I do, my lady lumps would get significantly bigger for a time. I might pull all my hair out due to craziness, so that would solve the whole hair color issue. Also, I will have to deliver at a hospital with a geriatrics maternity ward, and that could be hard to find. This a tough one. I'm gonna go with NO. . . . for now. Probably forever.

As you can see, I need something to do. . . . . other than lay out. . . . . as it might be frying my brain cells. I have got to find a hobby. I can only check the newsfeed on Facebook so many times in one day, and I can only push The Toots so far in her stroller before she begs me to go home and watch Dora. So I guess my only option for now is to start blogging again. Beware.

8 comments:

Heidi D said...

Oooooo I like that idea.

I tried blond, had it for two weeks and then did a dark reddish purple. I like it much better. I missed my dark hair.

The Yancey Family said...

You're funny. I like you.

My Many Coloured Days said...

You seriously crack me up funny girl.

Mel said...

So funny Lib. I totally get the whole training bra bit. I'm with you.

kthom said...

I've missed you..glad you're back...2 posts in a week is such an accomplishment in my eyes! Blog away my friend!

libbie said...

oh thanks ladies . . . . its nice to be blogging more frequently again. i hope i don't run out of profound things to write ;)

Laena said...

yay for blogging again!

p.s. can we trade bras???

SuzanSayz said...

It's good to have Libbie back. I agree with the stopping with kids. Of course if we had stopped at the three we planned on I wouldn't have my Shawn or Courtney, but now-a-days with the cost of everything, I think three is quite recommendable.