Monday, March 2, 2009

UNO

One year ago today

March 2, 2008 @ 8:30pm

Lila Lynn


better known as Toots, joined our little family.


Many of you know this little lady, but for those of you who don't . . . . you are missing out!

*She came out big (an ounce shy of 9 pounds), and has remained a chub chub ever since. LOVE IT!
*She had horrible colic the first 5 months of her life. I swore up and down I would never have another one. Then, for some reason (thank goodness) she turned perfect, and I ate my words. I might have another.
*She probably screamed the first five months because of all the gas she had, which is where "Toots" came from.
*She pretty much looks the exact same as she did when she was born. I can't believe how much she hasn't changed, well, except for getting bigger!
*She prefers her daddy, more than me, and that's okay. That just goes to show what a good daddy he is. I think that good daddy's are VERY attractive :).
*She looks exactly like her daddy.
*She was breast fed up until 9 1/2 months (that's the longest I have ever made it!!!), and then she lost interest. Unfortunately, that is when I bid farewell to my voluptuous "C" cup, very firm, milk filled lady lumps, and with a sad heart, welcomed back back my saggy "A" cups, which resemble rocks in socks. BOOOO.
*I have only had to shave her mullet once.
*She loves yogurt, which comes in handy, because she had a reoccurring yeast infection for two months.
*She started walking at around 11 months.
*She loves to point.
*She loves to eat left over food off the floor. . . . . . . . Who needs a dog?
*She says "Mama, "Dada," and "BaBa". . .. she LOVES her bottle.
*She has 6 teeth.
*She loves to take baths.
*She LOVES her sisters.

I LOVE HER . . . . . more than words can describe. I am sure all you mothers can relate.

Happy 1st Birthday Lila Toots.


A birthday just wouldn't be a right if you couldn't run around in your birthday suit with your significantly slimmer older cousin.

15 comments:

Shauna said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Cute BABY!! Cute Cake! Cute chubby bums!! Happy Birthday Toots!!

Lydia said...

What a cutie! Wish I lived closer so I could meet this adorable little girl. Happy Birthday, Lila!

The Donald said...

Happy Birthday Lila!

Heidi D said...

Happy Birthday Toots! : } Love that nickname.

Naked baby bums are so cute.

Amy said...

Lila is so cute! One already! wow.
Her sun flower cake was way cute too!

Lisa Christine said...

She is simply adorable. Love the chub. Happy Birthday Lila!

laura said...

Some day, you can tell Lila that your friends thought she was so adorable, they had a Lila of their own. She really is one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen- actually all of your girls are. And I didn't know her middle name was Lynn. I LOVE that.

Dana and ohana said...

Luuuuvee the sweet meat on that little girl. Now only if it were that dang attractive on 30 year olds....

yennu said...

Happy Birthday Lila, I remembered her big day without even looking at the blog. She is just a few years younger then I, both of us can enjoy this beautiful birthday day!!! She is so darling.

Nancie said...

that is adorable. She does look just like her daddy. and yes you will have to have another...kid.

Erika said...

I love her cake, did you make it Flibbie?

Please take a picture in her new B-day clothes. I need my fill of sweet/clean girl after a day of sweaty/stinky boys@!

Emily Kern said...

I love chubby buns! Thats why I have been holding onto my own all these years! She is such a cutie! Happy Birthday Miss Lila/Toots!

Mary Perkins said...

Happy Birthday Lila! She is so dang cute!!

SuzanSayz said...

She is just so dang cute! you could make a greeting card out of that darling picture of her and her chub in the raw.

The Yancey Family said...

That bum picture is hilarious! Lailie looks really tan in it, did you notice that? She sure didn't get that from me! Happy birthday Little Lilita Lynn! I love love love you!!