Saturday, December 15, 2012

Just Some Fun Stuff

We've been busy. Really busy. Working, going to school, raising kids, being cool. Its hard work.  Sometimes we manage to squeeze in some fun. And then I get too busy to put it on my blog, which is ultimately my journal. So I have to backtrack before the year is through and add these memories.
  
Maui Half Marathon
 
We rocked it.

 Sharks at SeaLife Park
 Luckily Expedia is awesome and we are able to get our activities for free.
Don't waste your time or money on this one. Just look at them thru the glass.

Legends Waikiki
DO waste your time and money on this.  Awesome. Fun. And well worth it.
They even had virgin drinks for us non-Alky's

Daddy Daughter Ball


 I have such pretty girls. And they have such a good Daddy. Such an exciting night. Daddy Daughter Ball, AND a Tsunami warning. 

Halloween


She's CeeCee from Shake It Up . . . . Duh ;).

Movie Star
 LaLa Loopsie
 And a change of costume for LaLa Loopsie. The wig/helmet just wasn't' working out for her.

My Wonderful Little Students
Ava was Good Citizen at her school. She's such a sweet girl.
 Edyn after her Cross Country Meet. My little Runner.

The Color Run


Honolulu Marathon

Carb Loading at Bucca Di Beppo



Just packing up my water belf full of running nuggest and gems.


Done. And Done. 

A Lot of Post Marathon Gluttony


For some reason all I want this week is RootBeer. It must have to do with how delicious it is. No, I'm not pregnant. I just ran a marathon and I am allowing myself to eat and drink whatever I want this week. Tomorrow, its back to my sort of healthy lifestyle.


My birthday Chocolate Haupia Pie. This might be against the law to say this in Hawaii, but Costco's is WAY better than Ted's Bakery.  WAY.

Magic of Polynesia.  

 This is FUN. And FUNNY.  DO go to this if you are in Honolulu.

Trustworthy Edyn
She earned a Character Trait award for Trustworthiness at Wheeler Elementary.  I'm such a proud Mama. 

Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnd that's a wrap.