Saturday, December 15, 2012

35

Its my birthday. And since I am a party animal, I stayed out way past 10pm last night, so I'm pretty tired. Also old. 

It's not easy to find babysitters around these parts. Mostly because Lila is such a handful, and lets face it . . . . who really wants to babysit?  Luckily my friends daughter who is amazing, accepted the offer (read: punishment), and watched my girls last night while the Mr. and I spend the evening with some of our Hawaii Ohana. Its a pretty wild night when you get this bunch of crazies together.



And after a night of sobbing due to yesterday's tragic events, I was awakened this morning  to the best birthday present  a girl could ask for, complete with a handmade card.  


 

All I want for my birthday is to spend it with my family.  I can't even imagine life without them.  
 Thank you Brooklin, for helping my sweet babies with this. I love it!

And now, I will spend the rest of the day gallivanting around town with in my yoga pants, my unkempt hair, with my husband, and my three little ladies who I love dearly. 
Cheers.