Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Seven

Another Special Birthday Girl in our house! Beadsa turned 7 today. We've been hearing about this birthday for quite some time. The paper chain countdown (for about the last year), posters with tally marks, birthday wish-lists . . . . . the girl takes after her aunt Meghan . . . . She LOVES her birthday!


Since she had a big party last year, we decided to keep it simple. A few friends over after school, manicures and pedicures given by yours truly, cupcake decorating (many thanks to Tio and Tia for over-seeing that one), playing outside, eating way too much sugar, hot dogs (Edyn's choice) for dinner, more sugar, lots of great presents, and to top it all off, losing her third tooth! What a day!

Little Evan Man helping make the cupcakes while all the ladies played outside. I think it may have been a little overwhelming for him . . . . all those crazy girls!

We are pretty much party animals.

I want to throw up just looking at these. I sure hope all you parents brushed your kids teeth after I dropped them off!

I'm not nice, and I am for sure not a feet person . . . its just a good way to kill time!


You may notice a few things about this cake. 1. Toots demolished it. 2. Toots bit a huge chunk out of the Seven. 3. Toots chewed up said chunk, and proceeded to spit it back out to the right of the Seven. 4. Toots is gross. 5. No one wanted cake. 6. I ate half the cake when the party was over. But it was the half that didn't have Toots' regurgitated wax on it. I wouldn't go that far. . . . well . . . . maybe I would.

A new bike, scriptures, shirts, barbies, necklaces . . . . . every 7 year olds DREAM!

Again . . . . I'm so glad that Tia Bekie likes to pull teeth. Not something I ever want to do. Ewwww!!

Happy 7th Birthday Beadsa! MOMMY LOVES YOU!


7 comments:

The Yancey Family said...

Happy Birthday, Beadsa! We love you! And pulling teeth is nothing! How can you change a rabbit turd diaper and not pull teeth? You are a wimp. Anyhoo, I like doing it, so I guess it is a win-win situation.

Lisa Christine said...

I was thinking about you all this week and remember that you had a few birthdays! Glad they went so well. Edyn is such a beautiful girl!

We'll see you all at soccer!

Heidi D said...

I love birthday parties. We went simple last year too. As simple as I can I suppose.

Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl!:)

Consequently, she looks just her daddy too. Isn't it funny how girls that look like their fathers, are still really pretty. Does that mean that their Dad is pretty? I mean, look at Jessica Simpson. She's the female doppelganger of Joe, but pretty.

I would also like to say that I bought a trifle bowl in the after Christmas sales. I bought said bowl to fill with lemon blueberry trifle. So, do you give out recipes?

SuzanSayz said...

Wow. So the Fairchilds have a yearly birthday week huh? That's pretty cool. My family was like that too. We had six girls and four of us were born between May 25 and June 15th.
Different years of course.
Happy 7th Birthday Edyn!!!

Brooke said...

We had "birthday week" back in February- sugar and presents overload!

Your girls are just beautiful! (You too!)

The Dean Family said...

oh how you make me laugh! i love the bite mark in the candle! happy b-day to your girlies!! they are too cute! those cupcakes were amazing!!!

Amy said...

You have been so busy with birthdays! I have got two coming up next week and I don't have the usual gusto for planning them. I might steal a few ideas from you though!

That post Damon wrote about you was so sweet. What a nice keepsake for you to read.