Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Toots

She's 18 months today. I LOVE this age. Minus the whole getting into every cupboard thing, and climbing up on my table and spinning herself around on the lazy susan that's on top of it. And of course I could do with out her waking up two or three times every night (yes . . . still). BUT, I do love everything else about this age.... the constant talking, laughing, curiosity, and her unbelievable fiestiness (hmmmmm, I wonder where she gets that)? This little girl is packed full or personality. She really does smile, just not for pictures . . . . but we were able to catch some of her priceless expressions! I LOVE her.



Of course Damon took these pictures. If you want some of your own (family, senior, children, wedding, etc.) just say the word.


14 comments:

Amberly said...

She is a super cutie. I thought maybe you would mention the unemployed thing again. Hmmm. I hope everything is okay.

SuzanSayz said...

Those are just beautiful! I always have to chuckle when I hear about other people's babies that get into EVERYTHING. Donald was the undisputed champion of getting into things. There was nothing that kid wouldn't get into. He was walking at ten months and that REALLY upped his game. And boy, the first time he discovered chairs? Well lets just say that from then on his favorite philosophy was: The World is mine; I have a CHAIR!

Heidi D said...

LOVE the pictures. :) I think my favorite is when she's sitting down, oh and the last scowly one. Very cute. I also love that you call her toots.

Tara said...

I love these pictures! So Cute

Brooke said...

Adorable! Makes me want to have a baby girl around again... :)

The Yancey Family said...

I love that tooters!

David said...

naked baby in a tutu, that's hilarious!

The Dean Family said...

oh my what a cutie-pa-tootie!!! damon is so talented!! and i loved your photos from the fair! our fair is coming up soon too..and i'm really excited for it..i'm already talking to ella about it..and i SO AGREE with you...thursday night is THE BEST night to go..especially if you have little ones who don't like standing in lines:)

Amy said...

Edyn and the uni-brow thing cracks me up! My baby is in first grade too this year- seems so much older than K!

I love those pictures of Toots! She is so beatiful! Damon is so good I can't imagine it being hard for him to find work. If we lived close you'd have my business!

Lesley said...

She is a doll! Love the tutu, love her cute expressions on her face, love her nickname! Happy Birthday Toots! :)

Lisa Christine said...

Those pictures are the best ever. Ever!

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

I love those pictures! Why are we unemployed?

Kristen said...

Your girls are so freaking cute. Will you have mine for me, please?

Lydia said...

Cute, cute, cute!