Sunday, September 30, 2007

Birthday Boy

Big Daddy turned 30 this weekend. We did not mess around in the celebrating department! We decided to make it a two night event. Friday, a bunch of fellow Lions (ROAR) went to dinner at a favorite high school hot spot . . . . the one and only Cedars. It was a blast. Yes we forgive you Hatch, Mitchell, Peterson, and Springen for not being able to come, but . . . . . . . Don't worry, Brad has put me in charge of the party planning commitee (just call me Angela . . . . hee hee . . . for those of you The Office fans), and I am supposedly planning another Class of 96 Kix reunion soon, where all can attend. This time Brad is buying . . . only kidding . . . . I think Mariah actaully volunteered for that!
Unfortunatley our camera was not working at Cedars, so the only picture that turned out was the one taken on Damon's phone, but it is going to have to do! Thanks for celebrating with us. We sure do love our friends!

Saturday, the big day, was a very busy day, but we managed to pull out another extravaganza at Outback. My sisters Mamie and Bekie, brother in law Brett, Nancie and Mitch joined in the fun. I don't think I have laughed that hard in ages. I just have to give a shout out for the Strawberry Daquari's (Virgin, of course!) at this joint . . . . they are pretty much the reason we go there. Or maybe it is the real whipped cream on top that I love the most! The highlight of the night was that we were all forutnate enough to see the most amazing picture of MEEEEEEEEATCH as Nacho Libre. . . . please let me blow this one up guys . . . . it makes me so happy!







Happy Birthday Damon! I LOVE YOU! You are definitley the best husband I have ever had!

10 comments:

Lesley said...

WOW! You guys really know how to party! Looks like a fun weekend! And those strawberry daquari's look so good, I will have to get one next time! You look really cute Libbie! I can't believe that this is your 3rd and you hardly look pregnant! WOW! I am impressed! Fun night! Happy Belated Birthday Damon!

Dana and ohana said...

happest of birhtdays to you Mr. Fairchild! Looks like fun and I totally agree on the drinks, WICKED good there. Libbie, you are looking fantastic.

Unknown said...

I am totally jealous! You all look like you have so much fun together. It would be fun to live close and see you all once in a while, but for now, I guess I'll just freeze to death in good 'ole Rexburg Idaho! Happy belated birthday Damon!

p.s. I agree with Les - you look great Libbie!

Nancie said...

Libbie looks FAB. Nan looks drab...
good thing i got a free daquari huh?
thanks for the fun night out. I've never laughed so hard either!
happy birthday DAmon

The Dean Family said...

happy birthday to libbie's hubby! and you look great libster..i see that little one starting to pop out:) love it!

Mary Perkins said...

Happy Birthday Damon! It looks like you guys had a great 30th B-Day celebration. :) I turn 30 this year too - gosh we are getting old huh. You look so cute with your pregnant little tummy.

Kristen said...

Libbie, two things:

1. You're adorable. And I'll write your blog any time you want.

2. I read this post and thought, "wow, Libby looks incredible." only to scroll down and find out that on top of looking incredible, you're pregnant!

Oh, the life...
xoxo

sjmiller said...

Happy Birthday Damon!! The big 3-0!

I will have to take pointers from you, Libby on how to throw a party! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

If only we lived closer! Dang it!

Oh, and you look GREAT still!!

The Yancey Family said...

Hey, I just figured out how to post a comment! I agree with everyone that you look very cute, almost as cute as me! That was more fun than we've had in a long time! Thanks for inviting us!

SkeenMachine said...

Hey, happy b-day Damon! I got a little teary when I saw the pics. What I wouldn't do for a good old american steak or strawberry daqari with the whip