Saturday, April 7, 2007

I LOVE MY SISTAS!!!



I have AMAZING sisters. I am so dang lucky that I have so many of them too! My sisters are my best friends. I can always count on them. I have been fortunate enough to have all my sisters except one live in Kennewick for the past couple years. It has been so much fun. We LOVE to have girls night, girls weekends, do projects, watch each others kids, trade furniture, decorate . . . . I am so sad that Emily and Mamie will both be moving to California in the next couple months, and Nish will be moving to New Zealand. I'm happy that Gretchen has moved from Mesa, AZ to Nampa, ID! Much closer! I guess now I will have plenty of places to visit. It will keep me very busy!

9 comments:

Tara said...

LOVE IT!! All you girls are so beautiful.

laura said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are gorgeous! The photography is amazing and you are a group of hot ladies. You look like many of your sisters. Where are the CA sisters moving? Does that mean more CA visits from you??????

libbie said...

Yes Laura, I will be coming to Cali a lot now. One is moving to Camp Pendleton, in San Clemente, and the other is moving to Turlock, wherever that is . . . I think close to Modesto or Fresno! So We are already planning a Disneyland trip for the Wintertime! Yeah! We will definitly come see you guys!

Lesley said...

Libbie! I love those pictures! They turned out so great! You guys are all so pretty! What a great idea to take a pic of all the sisters and mom!

MSB said...

Libbie... those pictures are great. I was trying to figure out who was who... I could figure out Gretchen through you, but couldn't get the younger sister!

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

Libbie,

I love those pictures, Damon is so good at what he does. I can see Reil in all of you except Nish of course. But really there is some serious family resemblance going on. Pretty pretty.

Unknown said...

Those pictures are beautiful, Libbie. What a fun thing to have. Once again I am JEALOUS:)!

hatch said...

Hey I was just doing a little Blog stalking and I found you. These pictures of you and your sister are beautiful! You are all so gorgeous! -Kim Hatch

hatch said...

Hey I was just doing a little Blog stalking and I found you. These pictures of you and your sister are beautiful! You are all so gorgeous! -Kim Hatch