Friday, March 30, 2007

Maybe Closer is Better???



My Ava never watches TV. In fact, I can't get her to sit still for more than a minute. I always say she is my boy! Always getting into things, climbing on tables and counters, getting stuck in my bathroom sink, breaking things, bullying her sister . . . . I came into the living room the other day and saw this. I have never laughed so hard. I did take a break from laughing to take a few pictures. This must have been a really good show, because she was oblivious to the fact that I was even taking her picture
. . . something that she rarely lets me do! Funny Kid.

2 comments:

MSB said...

It must be something about those second girls. Savannah is the same way... she is my adventurous one. Livi has always been curious, but would ask about things. Not Savannah... she will just climb on up the bookshelf to see what is on the top!

Shauna said...

Little kids do the funniest things. They make me laugh. :)