Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer of Fun 2012

I thought about being really creative and clever with my Summer post, but then I remembered that I didn't want to. I'm too busy watching the Olympics.

So let's just get right to the point. 

*We spent the first three weeks of our Summer vacation in Hawaii, playing with friends and celebrating Fathers Day with my my babies' daddy.  He's a good one. Total keeper.

*We headed to the Mainland, where we hit up Washington, Colorado, and Idaho. Somewhere en route, we caught the plague and managed to spread it to so many people I can't count.  And now I have a few hundred more enemies.  My apologies. 

*I have the best family and friends any girl could ask for.
 I'm partial to people who I can talk about all things inappropriate with, who don't mind my occasional swearing,  and who will allow me to wear the same clothes for weeks without passing judgement. 

*I don't handle chaos well.  So much fun, but SO. MANY. KIDS.  In times of need, I turn to food, and managed to gain a hefty 12 pounds in 5 weeks.  I. Am. Awesome.  Its already coming off people. Don't you worry. 

*Although I love the Mainland, 5 weeks was way too long to be away from home.  Three would have been perfect. So next time . . . . 3 weeks it is. 

*I missed Hawaii like crazy. We are so very lucky to be able to live in such a wonderful place with so many amazing people. We are glad to be home and I am just giddy as a school girl that all three of my little ladies are in school. I can do whatever my heart desires during the day, which might include substitute teaching every once in a while so I don't feel like a total bum. 

Enjoy the picture fest below.  Or don't. Whatever tickles your fancy.

Life is good. 

 

Watching his Fathers Day present with his ladies.

 




 






































































































Such a long flight home.

 Edyn 4th Grade. Ava 2nd Grade.


Lila Preschool Rainbows.