Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Kid Rocks

There 's just so much I could say about this little note I found yesterday.
But I'll keep it short and sweet.

Edyn. Is. Awesome.


Don't mess with her. And for sure . . . . don't tell her she thinks she is perfect. Or she will let you have it in a handwritten note (although this dude didn't actually get this note, because I told her she shouldn't be passing notes at school because its inappropriate and her teacher is kind of a witch and she doesn't want to get in trouble, and that she needs to ignore him because the only reason he keeps telling her she thinks she is perfect is because he has a crush on her because she is cute and smart . . . . . . . . but not perfect. Because NO ONE is perfect).

I love a chick who can stand up for herself.
Rock on Edyn.
And its okay if you don't spell things right all the time.
We are picking up what you are putting down.

(I spent the afternoon laughing my arse off over this).I still don't like this mom-edyn