Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thirty Four

Big Daddy turned 34 today.

A request for his favorite Hot Sauce was put in a few days ago.

Ask . . . . and ye shall receive.
I'll get you whatever you want for your birthday. As long as I can buy it at Walmart.
And it is less than $3.

Another request was put in for a short sleeved white shirt. Its hot here. So Lila decided that it would be her gift to him.

Edyn and Ava have had his gifts ready for over two weeks. They are real craftsters. They made it themselves.

Its the Empire State Building. Duh.

And, a homemade pouch. Filled with tweezers, teeth flossers, face cleaning pads, q-tips, band aids, and some Japanese rice cookies that the kids won't eat.
They are so very thoughtful. And adorable.

When given the choice between me cooking steak and chocolate haupia pie OR Matsumotos and Sharks Cove Grill . . . . . Daddy chose the latter. Smart guy. Cause I really didn't want to cook steak. And who wouldn't want Matsy's instead of Birthday cake?

My Birthday Boy chowing down steak skewers with curry sauce. If you haven't tried them, you should. Sharks Cove Grill is our favorite.

And tomorrow . . . . . the celebration will continue. As we are going on a dinner cruise and watching Hilton Friday night fireworks . . . . sans children. I love friends who watch my kids for me. And I love Hawaii.

Happy Birthday Damon. You are the best husband I have ever had!