Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 09


I just have to brag for a minute. I am the luckiest girl alive. I don't know how I ever got so lucky to have such an amazing BFF. Erika and her Mom, Momo, spoil me and my kids rotten. We got a box in the mail on Thursday and let me tell you, this was not the first. They send these boxes of love all the time, filled with surprises for me and my girls. I can't even express how thankful I am to these wonderful ladies. They LOVE me and my kids and put so much effort into making us feel special. Look what they did this time!

This box of Easter goodies kept my kids busy for hours, and they are STILL enjoying all the fun things that were in their baskets! And the dresses . . . . SO CUTE!

We LOVE you ERIKA and MOMO! THANK YOU!

Egg Artists

Fun times with the family.


Its obvious that in times like this, the artist in me can produce some unbelievably awesome eggs. I think I am the winner of this contest . . . oh wait, I was up against 6 and 4 year olds. Oh well. EAT IT KIDS. I win. Hands down.

Egg Hunters

You just can't have Easter without a back yard egg hunt.



Entertainment

If you have never done this to your child . . . you are missing out.

And thats a wrap . . . . . next post, more Confessions . . . . I swear. I have been digging down real deep, and working some long hours to get this one done!

3 comments:

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

You are a cold cold woman to do that to your baby girl...I loved every minute of it too. Thanks for the idea!

Amberly said...

I love the video. But as I admit that I wonder if there is something wrong with me...

Amy said...

I think Damon should wear those bunny ears next Halloween!
What cute little Easter dressed for all your little beauties - it's good to have friends!

What a cruel and entertaining thing to do to your baby! I love how she put it in her mouth the last time. It was like she forgot what it was and just knew that she had something in her hand and like a reflex put it into her mouth! So funny!