Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Rundown

1. Swimming
Thanks for the use of your glasses and hat Bryce and Blake!
Daddy and Edyn
Blake and Tayson
Uncle Tyson and Lila

2. Carrie Underwood Concert

I am seriously not into chicks . . . . but I know a sexy broad when I see one, and Carrie Underwood is the most amazingly talented and beautiful lady . . . . it was an awesome fun time with the sisters! We just couldn't quit staring she was so hot!



3. A talk in Church.

4. A Breakfast at Church.
I was in charge of 40 dozen eggs. That's a lot of cracking.
5. More Swimming
Are you ever going to give birth Mariah!
6. Some Blissful Sleep
Lila slept for 6 hours in a row in her own bed last night. She must have been so worn out from the weekend.

11 comments:

My Three Sons said...

So are you saying Carrie just might outdo Celine?? Good job on your talk, fun swimming photos - wish I had been there, but also wish you had been camping with us! I LOVE your hat!!

My Many Coloured Days said...

You have so much more going for you that just your cute toesies! You are one hot mama! Love that you have a thumb sucker - Julia was my only one! (still is, too!) What a fun and busy weekend.

Anonymous said...

Glad I could be a part of such a fun filled weekend. More pictures of me next time would be much appreciated!

Later...Meghan

The Dean Family said...

libbit..i LOVE the "40 piggies" photo..so cute! and i too LOVE carrie underwood..i think she's beautiful too and i love her music..so fun you got to go see her!

yennu said...

You my dear are always one hot mama! Come camping with us and then you can see true "natural" beauty. No makeup and no shower come to think of it!!

Lydia said...

Looks like a ton of fun!

Dana and ohana said...

you are as, if not MORE, hot than that increadebly good looking Carrie Under-whoever.......glad you had a good weekend!

Emily Kern said...

Jerks! You guys have all the fun without me...I am so mad. I love thumbsucker babies, they are the best, and how come no one ever told me that Mariah was pregnant?!? I move away, and everyone forgets about me...Jerks! (I hope you know that I am sort of kidding, I am glad you all got to hang out together.)

Lesley said...

What a great weekend! Can't beat swimming, a Carrie Underwood concert and some good sleep. Yeah for you!!! It was good to see you for the 5 min that I did! You look great!!! I am so jealous! Your sweet Lila is absolutely adorable as are your other 2 girls!!! So cute!!! And the eggs were delicious! Thanks! :)

sjmiller said...

What a fun weekend!!

And, what a sweet picture at the end! AWWWWW!!

Lisa Christine said...

What a fabulous weekend! I am actually trying to figure out how you fit all that fun into just a few days.

Lila is a doll!