Wednesday, June 6, 2007

San Antonio

A while back a couple of my sisters, my mom, and my sister in law went for a girls trip to San Antonio for my grandma's birthday. What a blast! I think we might have had a little too much fun and just might have worn Grandma out just a little bit! Swimming, eating, sightseeing, more eating, and laughing our brains out. Grandma was such a good sport and did the hula in front of the whole restaurant. I am not quite sure I could have done that! I love you Grandma! We are definitly going to do this again!



5 comments:

Kim said...

Those shots remind me of our Rick's college days!

Shauna said...

How fun?!?!? Looks like you guys had way too much fun. . .I love girl get-a-ways. . .You are crazy! By the way you are looking like one hot momma! :)

MSB said...

I love spending time with my grandma. It is amazing how much fun they become, in a different way, when you become a wife and mother, too!

Unknown said...

I LOVE girls getaways! I think everyone needs them once in a while. I actually get to go to Utah with my sisters-in-law this weekend to see a Tim and Faith concert. I am so excited! I hope we have as much fun as you guys did!
p.s. You look so cute in those pictures - you're still as gorgeous as ever!

Lesley said...

Your grandma is so cool! I love that she did the hula in front of the whole restaurant!! That is so great! I really like your hair in these pictures Libbie! You look so pretty-as always and tan!!! Glad you had such a great trip!